Wednesday Night Live
September 27 5:30 pm
Wednesday Night Live is our mid-week time of fellowship and small group teaching and runs for 8 weeks beginning September 27th! Join us for dinner any time between 5:30 and 6 and stay for a class that begins at 6:30!
This semester’s class offerings are
- Open to All, “Knowing Our Faith” with Pastor Chris Kindle will feature a step by step walk-through of what we believe as faithful Christians (using the Global Methodist Catechism)
- For Men, “The Masterplan of Evangelism” by RobertColeman. Mike Mattock will facilitate a discussion on how to effectively share your faith,
- For Women, Tia Gunn will be leading a class on Prayer using the book “When You Pray” Kelly Minter, Jen Wilkins and others.
- Curt Scott will be leading a class for Young Adults Based on the book “Just Do Something” by Kevin DeYoung. (Class will be focused on High School students through age 30, but anyone is welcome to attend!)
- For Middle School (Grades 5-8), Brett Thumm will be teaching a class on the Beattitudes.
- Childcare and nursery will be available for younger children and infants.