Wednesday Night Live
September 21 - November 9
The Fall session of Wednesday Night Live begins September 21st and will run for 8 weeks! Join us for a fun evening of food, fellowship and learning! Trained Childcare will be provided.
This session we will be offering 6 classes. Please let us know you’re coming by completing the form below, signing up in the entryway, or by calling the church at (724) 846-4739!
- The Story Behind the Song: Explore the music of our faith, learn and discuss what inspired some of our beloved hymns and songs and the message they teach and how it can impact our walk with Jesus.
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: Based on the book of the same title by John Mark Comer, we will be learning and discussing practical means of staying emotionally healthy and spiritually alive in the chaos of the modern world.
- The Holy Spirit Poured Out:This Class will look into the meaning and experience of the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the gifts He bestows on the church for His own glory.
- The Bible Recap: continuing our discussion of our daily reading through the Bible in a year
- Strengthening and Growing as Men of God: This class invites men to join together to grow and gain wisdom during these difficult and turbulent times. Experience fellowship and growth together while examining the Scriptures. (Men’s Study)
- Encountering God: Based on the book, “Encountering God” by Kelly Minter, this study will discuss how to cultivate habit of faith through the disciplines of prayer, study, worship, rest, simplicity, generosity, celebration, and many more. (Women’s Study)